Re: [IRCA] QRRe: A idea for future DX Tests.....

Re: [IRCA] QRRe: A idea for future DX Tests.....

I've looked at the spectrum display, and not surprisingly, I don't know
what to make of it. All I can see for certain is the 1 kHz tone. If the
broken lines shown at 2 kHz represent pieces of code, then at least see
what you're talking about.

Also, Brandon and Les keep referring to a TXCO reveiver - I ( and I
presume others ) have no idea what that is, which suggests none of us
may have such.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]