Re: [IRCA] A idea for future DX Tests.....

Charles A Taylor wrote:

> Group,
>
> This is getting harder and harder to swallow. Are we MW BCB DXers trying to
> log a broadcast station, or are
> we would-be hams logging stations through "special effects.?"
>
> If all DX tests are moving in this direction, count me out.
>
> Don't let me rain on on anyone's parade. Whatever gets you the biggest
> station count.
>
> &3,
>
> Charles

Charles,

I respect your opinion.

Many of us are hams, and used to looking for new ways to augment the
existing methods of conducting tests. I would only recommend adding new
identification modes in addition to the existing, proven methods, never
to replace them.

If and when IBOC arrives, techniques like this might be the only way to
hear stations further away than 50 miles from our homes.

Brett Saylor
N3EVB