Re: [IRCA] Auto wrecks: Ray Edge, Carroll Seth, Hal Wagner

Re: [IRCA] Auto wrecks: Ray Edge, Carroll Seth, Hal Wagner

QRM:

In  Vancouver....1971 ???.....IRCA Convention........7 handed game of Hearts....I remember well as I had all the high hearts + spade queen & couldn't open........Would have washed down my tears
with a high ball but none available as it was sunday in Vancouver.  In those days even the bellhop at the big hotel downtown wouldn't sell us anything (we tried)...We even called the Russian
Embassy for some vodka...Set back relations by at least 10 years.....We were finally saved by Father Jack Pejza sharing his 2 small bottles of Johnny Walker Red (he had saved from the Airline)
with us.  We all converted to Catholicism on the spot........The original Motlew Crew!  That was the trip that we had long haired hippie dxer Frank Kennedy with us & stopped at a truckstop
outside of Meford for sustenance.  We barely escaped with our lives.  We seriously considered offering Frank as a sacrifice but we noticed a small opening & escaped.......Wish you guys wouldn't
bring back these old memories.....I'm a good boy now!?!

Don K.
S.F. CA