Re: [IRCA] Auto wrecks: Ray Edge, Carroll Seth, Hal Wagner

Re: [IRCA] Auto wrecks: Ray Edge, Carroll Seth, Hal Wagner

> Right again. It was Carroll Seth and Hal Wagner who were killed in an auto
> wreck on the way to the 1962 NRC Convention.
>
> This threw a terrible shadow over the proceedings. I was too young to know
> the gents.

I have a picture of a postcard of the 1939 NRC convention.  Anyone care to
take a crack at identifying some of the people?

Small .jpg file, 77kb.

http://www.chowdanet.com/nrcconv1.jpg

Huge .jpg file, very detailed.  22.5mb  Way too big for dialup, or even a
slow DSL.

http://www.chowdanet.com/nrcconv.jpg

I have the original postcard around somewhere..

Craig Healy
Providence, RI