[IRCA] TP's 2-25

I began listening at about 1340.

1340, 774 had fair audio with a male in JJ.

1343, 747 had poor to fair audio

1345, 594 carrier only

1349, 1566 strong carrier, no audio

1352, 1611 weak carrier

1354, 1422 weak carrier

1357, 873 weak carrier

My experience was similar to Nigel's, at local SR -
around 1400, everything pretty well dried up.

No TPs yesterday, as I slept in a bit, but I finally
got one I've been chsing from Colorado for some time.

1080 KVNI Coeur d' Alene - 2-24 0809-0830 MST in
strong for about 10 minutes, then O/U KSLL, w/"The
Mighty 1080, KVNI" w/Doo Wappin' Oldies.

Craig Barnes
Wondervu, CO
Drake R8A N EWE