Re: [IRCA] Re Explosion at Abbeville

At 04:28 AM 2/25/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>  Is this story for real or is this a joke? I checked
>CNN for the news and did not see any reports about
>it,and there was no mention about it on radio news,Has
>anybody been able to verify its accuracy? Bill in BC

Bill,

You've not been in the IRCA long enough to know me. If there's a stretcher
to be told, I'll tell it.

In this case, I WAS a bit annoyed to find out that the WABV maintenance
had come and gone before I knew about it.

PS: Grifton (NC) is sixteen miles s. of Greenville. I sign myself as Green-
ville because upwards to 2,000,000,000 unfortunate souls in the world
don't know (or care) where Grifton is.

Two Score and Thirteen de Charles

        -----
Charles A Taylor, WD4INP