Re: [IRCA] Re Explosion at Abbeville

> Is this story for real or is this a joke? I checked
> CNN for the news and did not see any reports about
> it,and there was no mention about it on radio news,Has
> anybody been able to verify its accuracy? Bill in BC

I'd believe that any line such as "interviewed by a
reporter for the Abbeville Fishwrapper" should be
all the indication you need to determine where
this 'story' is coming from. That said, it was a very
funny bit.

Given the questionable abilities of today's typical
journalism students, now turned loose in the field,
there's no telling now who might pick this up and run
with it.

Just a suggestion. If you check CNN, also check
Fox. Believe about half of whatever you hear on
either of them.

- Bob                 0613 est