[IRCA] 1521 Taiwan

At 03:24 22/02/2007, you wrote:
>Very interesting Nick.    It was a unique morning here in that 1521 was
>easily the strongest carrier when I tuned in at 1350, and had developed
>into audio (which I was reasonably certain was Chinese) by 1410.

The 7185 parallel seems to be pretty reliable for Taiwan at the
moment, Nigel.  Good luck with it.  I'm sure that they're sending
most of their signal in the opposite direction from here.   Maybe the
mainland Chinese have figured out a way to send it back....

....and, should have mentioned you along with Bill B. to be one of
the non-coastal monitors of Asian DX....

best wishes,

Nick