Re: [IRCA] TP 21 Feb

Very interesting Nick.    It was a unique morning here in that 1521 was
easily the strongest carrier when I tuned in at 1350, and had developed
into audio (which I was reasonably certain was Chinese) by 1410.
Plenty of other carriers, but most not really of great strength, and the
Japanese big guns were actually weaker than they have been of late.    I
had to leave for work prior to our 1423 sunrise  with the 1521 audio
still coming in, and was able to hear a pretty strong het on 1520 on the
truck radio on the way to the office.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta