Re: [IRCA] WOR Curiosity

> Scott...How about WBZ and WWL ?????        Chris     K4NHL    S.C.

We have a winner! Wish I had a prize to give out...

Yup - WBZ and WWL are former I-A clear channel facilities, and they run
directional antennas purely as a matter of choice, so they don't waste
energy over the ocean/gulf.

Pete Taylor (who's seen on the front page of fybush.com this week, by the
way) thought I meant "on 710" and named Miami and Bismarck. Nope - they
both have to be directional, and pretty sharply so, to protect older
signals (WOR, mostly, but also KCMO) on the channel.