Re: [IRCA] Bought an iRiver IFP-795T

At 07:51 AM 2/1/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>Charles A Taylor wrote:
>"I inadvertently deleted the MP3 player .exe from my PC and don't want to
>re-install the whole she-bang Windows XP."
>
>Just extract the missing file from the appropriate .cab (Microsoft
>cabinet) files on your original install disk.

Rick,

Yeah, I forgot that the MD3 player file would be in one of the .CAB files.

I am a victim of IBM's original recovery discs. I had an old IBM whose
recovery disc required a password to open the .ZIP files.
Not afraid at all to unzip .CAB files.

>What MP3player? Windows Media Player? You can grab an install of this
>from Microsoft's site and reinstall it.

As you probably read, I determined my MD3 player files are still intact
(quite despite my efforts, and not because of them).

>Rick Kunath

Thank you for the advice!

73 de Charlie

        -----