Re: [IRCA] Bought an iRiver IFP-795T

Charles A Taylor wrote:

> I inadvertently deleted the MP3 player .exe from my PC and don't want to
> re-install the whole she-bang Windows XP.

Just extract the missing file from the appropriate .cab (Microsoft
cabinet) files on your original install disk. If you are one of the
folks saddled without an install disk and have  recovery partition, you
may still be able to recover the file. Alternatively, grab the file from
another machine and install it on yours. I take it that you were in the
file system and deleted something by mistake?

What MP3player? Windows Media Player? You can grab an install of this
from Microsoft's site and reinstall it.

Alternatively, Winamp will play these and other files also, but you
should really repair the missing M$ file too.

> Is there a source for inexpensive
> MP3 player files?

I don't understand what you are looking for here?

Rick Kunath