Re: [IRCA] Bought an iRiver IFP-795T

I'd check this out at Iriver. Their initial versions of the I-7xx and I-8xx
didn't appear as normal flash drives to Windows and didn't directly use mp3
& wma files - they had a proprietary format. That has all been changed in
the newer versions of their firmware which are downloadable from iRiver.

Chuck