Re: [IRCA] Bought an iRiver IFP-795T

No, this was deff a third party firmware not made by them.

Duane

At 15:20 1/31/2007, you wrote:
Duane,
That's probably the upgrade which is at the Iriver US website.
73 Gil

On 1/31/07, Duane Whittingham <radiodude@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

  A friend told me theres a third party Universal mass storage (UMS)
  device firmware for irivers
  that make it look like a drive and you dont need the 'special' software.

  I dont have detail but might search around.

  Duane
  WTND-LP 106.3 FM