[IRCA] Mexican list

The Callarman Mexican list, combining a bunch of sources with comments pointing to possible accuracy, is proceeding very slowly. I'm almost half finished, up through 930, and I've broken out the first 26 pages, 540-930, to make at least this part of the list available now to those interested. It is color-coded to show sources, and includes slogans, powers as shown by three sources, addresses, geographic coordinates, website links, et cetera.

Request it and I'll send it off-list as an attachment.

John Callarman, Krum TX