Re: [IRCA] KABL/1460 Salinas CA is no more

Re: [IRCA] KABL/1460 Salinas CA is no more

True Mike True if referring to the 1460 signal.  I was speaking of the old 960 KABL when in Oakland.  They did have a quite decent following.  I agree on 1460, I don't know what they did to that
station when they returned to the air around 1990 but the signal has never ever been nearly as good as the old KDON was back in the 60s-70s.

Don K.