Re: [IRCA] Less Time to DX...

I like to DX mobile, and at my Burnt River ON site
there's a hill nearby which does well on FM and TV to
the east. But it's not accessible by car. Great
blockage to all other directions! I usually drive,
park nearby, and walk in - it's a few hundred feet in
from the road. But I have biked there on occasion, DX
gear in a knapsack. Who says DX has to be a sedentary
activity!!! - saul