Re: [IRCA] All Christmas music formats

In Toronto CJEZ-97.3 "Easy Rock" turn into "your official holiday music
station" every December.. they've been doing the all-Christmas schtick for
years.

I also detest Christmas mx.  And there's no escaping it.  When I was
visiting India at this time in 1995 I heard a Hindi version of White
Christmas on All India Radio!  Seems like the same stupid insipid songs
have been trotted out year after year since the Truman administration.

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON