[IRCA] 1610

I believe I heard the 1610 "tone" last night (11/29) in Seattle WA at
about 9 PM PST. A tone was heard on 1610 and I managed to get the BFO to
indicate something on 1611... didn't check 1609 (tonight maybe). I have
enough TIS activity on 1610, it's pretty tough to differentiate carriers
(time to go digital, eh). Check back at 11 PM PST revealed nothing on
1611. I couldn't get any kind of bearing though.

Phil Bytheway
Drake R-7, KIWA loop