Re: [IRCA] MORE ON KKOL

Scott,

Thanks for the clarification. So they looked at Bainbridge. I also was
thinking that would be a dandy site. I don't know what directional
pattern they could have had from there though. 10 sites they looked at?
They were looking. That is for sure. Yes, KKOL will not have the "local"
signal in Seattle at night. It will be ok in most places but will not
compete with other locals at that distance. I remember living in
Hillsboro OR, about 35-50 miles from some of the Portland TX sites. KEX
1190 on the East side would fade a bit at night at that distance.
Nothing bad, but not really a solid local signal. Hillsboro is metro
Portland.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin