Re: [IRCA] Dump AM IBOC, Move the AM Band, re:HDTV comment

Re: [IRCA] Dump AM IBOC, Move the AM Band, re:HDTV comment

Russ,

You can buy a digital converter. Like out here there is no HDTV and
unless the translators go HDTV, we will not have it. I have Dish and I
could buy an HD TV Set, HD receiver and pay more for HD programming, but
why bother? I don't watch the network fare much anyway, except news. It
is too expensive for what I would get out of it. I am into old TV shows
and those are not in HD much as yet either. Digital is on the horizon
OTA (over the air), but not HD, at least not out here. I do have digital
already with my Dish system and even the Big Dish with 4DTV, Mpeg. Plus
with over 2,000 channels off the birds, I get HD is something I really
don't need. At least now.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager