Re: [IRCA] WYNC-1520 testing while communicating w/aliens!

Re: [IRCA] WYNC-1520 testing while communicating w/aliens!

I still think it would be cool if it were aliens.  If you could get them to QSL I bet Art Bell or at least George Noory would have you on, probably for 3-4 hours.  Check it out....der
kashketfeller