[IRCA] Thru the Noise

 830 CA  KLAA Orange with fishing report 2050-tune-in to 2100 PDT 10/5.
Excellent signal in null of KNCO Grass Valley and over the buzz. ID
about 2101.  I somehow missed the info that they had switched from SS to
EE after the call change.

1580 ON CKDO....Not heard (so far) on dx test.  Genuine mix of AZ,CA &
OR stations but no sign of sweep tones or another station in there.
10/5...2130-2145 PDT.

 774 JAP JOUR Akita above all the noise with nice signal 10/4 0630 PDT.

1566 SK HLAZ Cheju...barely making it 0645...

A couple dozen hets up and down the dial.  Must have been nice reception
somewhere on the coast without all the bloody noise I get here in the
city.

Don Kaskey
San Francisco CA