[IRCA] JAPAN...JAPAN...JAPAN!!!

Good morning,

After I have rested up a bit, I got up this morning around 1330 and
found quite an active dial of Japanese. A few Koreans, Russians,
Chinese, and even a couple DUs and a filipino, but it was a Japanese
morning here. Name the frequency and there was JJ talk, 531, 540, 549,
558,567, and so on. JOCB 909 was atop Malaysia with great signal with
News in EE after 1400. 936 Anhui was doing well there with usual EE
programming after 1400. I need to send a follow up out to them. I would
like to get a direct QSL if I could, as I only have one from Beijing for
that one from the 80s.
I need to try an ID the UNID on 1161, but I think it was one of the
Malay minority languages. Unneeded, but nice to hear. I 4QN 630 was
dominant for a time as well as 2PM 531. Bits of 4QR under Japan. Yes, I
did hear 50 KWer JOWF 1440. I popped out of the splits in the memory and
there is was on top with JJ pops, later buried under KMED Medford OR. I
do miss some stuff staying in the memories. Probably JOWF has been there
all along.I just hadn't tried in sometime.
But lots of activity on the dial this morning. As I am typing this at
1430, JJ is still alive and well on the dial, but dropping in signal
now.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin