Re: [IRCA] WISN/WOKY QSLs

> Daylight Time,
> charlesh3@xxxxxxx writes:
>
> << Isn't the real issue that Kent has not done
> anything in 3 years? If you
>  can't take care of a small task like this within 3
> years, you're not trying
>  very hard.

Well, I guess I'm just gonna give up and throw in the
towel.  With idiotic attitudes like this, there's
little hope for those of us who take pride in a
courteous and diplomatic approach to QSL seeking.

If Mr. Winrich reads this list, I sincerely hopes he
has read a lot more reasoned messages on this subject
to know that we DXers don't all have our craniums up
our rectums!

J.D. Stephens
Hampton Cove, AL