Re: [IRCA] Good Asian AM: Sept 6 Trans-Pacific

Quoting "John H. Bryant" <bjohnorcas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> 1386, Asian pops late in enhancement.... not
> JJ... probable S.Korea, though could be Chinese and

1386 was interesting all right...it sounded to me like Chinese singing at
peaks, but not //CNR1.    There are a number of other Chinese listed, but it
seems unusual that a Chinese would be heard that late, when HLAZ had faded down
to a carrier, and I haven't heard any Chinese stations yet for certain this
season.

Yet...the only ethnic DU listed is in NZ and is supposed to be Hindi.  Any
other possibilities?

As you said, John, a better morning; not as much Asian here as you heard, but
didn't start listening here until around 1300UT.

best wishes,

Nick