Re: [IRCA] WestList in PDF

> This is a limitation of the FCC database.  I have written a number of
text
> manipulation and FTP macros.  Their function is to pull the info from
the
> FCC database and format it in various ways for searching.  They seem
not to
> use non-10KHz channels.
>

> Craig Healy
> Providence, RI

Perhaps this is why Am. Samoa wants to move to 720
and why there were recent allocations for Marianas
on 1440 and I think on 630. I'd bet the FCC wants to
move every one of their far Pacific allocations onto an
"even" TP frequency to get rid of what must be a real
headache for their database manager - not to mention
the problem of the 10 kHz car radio tuning..

- Bob