Re: [IRCA] WestList in PDF

> Excellent. But looking at the start of the list, how come Grenada is shown
on
> 540 instead of 535, and St Kitts on 550 instead of 555? And are any of
those
> Canadians on 530 besides CIAO really on the air? 73, Glenn Hauser

And..

> Looks like a great list, Craig, but I notice that Grenada 535 is missing
and
> St. Kitts 555 is listed as 550.

This is a limitation of the FCC database.  I have written a number of text
manipulation and FTP macros.  Their function is to pull the info from the
FCC database and format it in various ways for searching.  They seem not to
use non-10KHz channels.

I am considering creation of a database with a series of corrections such as
the 535 and 555 stations so that is fixed.  I simply haven't had time to get
it done yet.

As to the status of the 530 Canadians?  I'm not sure offhand, though no
doubt the people who are local to them can let us know.

There are also a number of duplicate listings.  That's another task for the
overlay database.  I can also add corrections that are reported from the
various lists.  Just a matter of finding the time to do it.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI