Re: [IRCA] QSLs

Chuck:

I see your point.  So, how about doing both?  Maybe scan the QSLs
first and then ship them off to the CRPV....  The CRPV is acting as a
repository anyway.  They have a lot of other radio broadcasting
material in their library as well, including old magazines.

BTW I have scanned all of my QSLs and have dubbed about 90% of my
recordings.  I am not sure who will listen to the recordings or look
at the QSLs, but they are there.  Maybe they will provide good
memories once the band goes to IBOC or some other digital scheme.

Bill Harms