Re: [IRCA] QSLs

CHARLES HUTTON wrote:

What I do have are 35 years of recordings of TA's, LA's and TP's. I wonder
what will happen to them?

Really good question, Chuck. I have reel-to-reel tapes going back that far and haven't tried playing them lately so have to wonder if the oxide has started coming off yet. The cassettes don't go back quite that far but are in the same boat and are ever subject to being eaten by cassette machines as the tape gets hung up. CDs seem to be the only viable alternative now. I don't see putting all my IDs on an iPod...

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop
DX398; Palomar loop