[IRCA] WiFi Radio

Here it is - WiFi Radio.  My posting this URL does not represent an
endorse and is placed here strictly for educational purposes.

http://www.ccrane.com/radios/internet-radios/acoustic-energy-wi-fi-
internet-radio.aspx

It seems to me that this is a more viable option than IBOC.  This is
a case of a technology superseding digital on AM....

I did a search for radio stations and there are over 1000 listed for
just the USA.  I don't think they are all audible in any one
location, but the idea of WiFi is intriguing.

Has anyone had experience with this radio?

Bill Harms