Re: [IRCA] Birthdays

Everyone,

I suppose that it'll cut down on traffic on the IRCA site, too. It could be
safer just to send it to me directly.

Trouble is: When we start wishing each other Happy Birthday, the self-same
info is going out.

Curt, your request is disapproved.

You may not take 14 days of death leave. You may take 1 day, but it has to
be approved one year in advance of your date of death.

             ---------
Charles A & Leonor L Taylor
   Greenville, North Carolina

tuksessa sen nostalginen ja nykymaailmassa lähes laiton ilmaus, miespaikka! Varokaa pojat viherfeministejä!

MKA