[IRCA] Birthdates for the Birthday Monster

[IRCA] Birthdates for the Birthday Monster

Alright you bunch of knob-twisting lunatics.

The Birthday Monster whispered in my ear, and then he knocked poop out of me.

He said for me to tell you guys to put your Name and Birthdate on the
SUBJECT line. That idiot Charlie Taylor sent his social security number
instead, and then Steve Ratzlaff sent his telephone number. Patrick martin
sent his State of Washington Lockpicker License Number.

Ain't a guy in this club that follows directions. No wonder I keep getting
QSLs addressed to Harpo, Chico, Karl, and Zeppo Marx.