Re: [IRCA] 870 KJMP CO in OR Actually

Hi Folks,
I eventually did hear a solid ID from KJMP, inbetween songs, something I was totally not expecting. I figured my chances of hearing "Jack FM" were hard enough, hi. Pure luck and a little propagation.  Sorry to side track you guys on KAIM/KHNR, but that is interesting to me also having heard KHNR on 650 before.
73- Doug