Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] WISN 1130 Milwaukee Off Air Tonight

Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] WISN 1130 Milwaukee Off Air Tonight

I have a Radio Swan QSL letter from the Gibraltor Steamship Company (the CIA Front) that I got back in 1960 or 1961.  I'm not at home now or I could csend a scan of it to the group.  It is for their AM operation and I got them on an RCA 5 tube table radio from just outside of Buffalo, NY - East Aurora actually.  It is worth more to me than any amount it could bring on e-bay.

Larry N4SEA
Shinnston, WV

The only certainty is uncertainty.