Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] WISN 1130 Milwaukee Off Air Tonight

Re: [IRCA] [AMFMTVDX] WISN 1130 Milwaukee Off Air Tonight

And it's a QSL card, a piece of paper...how much value does it really
have?
-------
Not to bend corners Les. I do see your point.  But I must point out that
I have seen several Radio Americas / Radio Swan QSLs sell for over $100
on e-Bay. A couple years ago one actually got up to near $200! Who would
have ever guessed? Some folks obviously value QSLs more then others. I
don't think I'm a fanatic about it. But I do love QSLs and have pursued
them since the 1960s. They are great souvenirs and I consider them as
pieces of broadcasting history to be preserved and enjoyed.

Patrick Griffith
Westminster, CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/