Re: [IRCA] Names for IBOC-Kahn Lawsuit

I don't even know if I know how to contact these stations or the giant corporations who own them, & the title of the person that makes the I-BLOCK agreement to buy-or is the equipment rented? I wish I could say I've enjoyed listening to programs on KDKA, WBZ, WLW, etc & fear now that I soon won't be able to listen. My pessimism makes me think if I wrote & got a reply they'd just say listen on the computer. But I hope I'm wrong & they all give up on I-BLOCK. George S., MN

Bob Foxworth <rfoxwor1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Some folks on the broadcast tech lists have taken to renaming it
IBUZ.

IBOC
> QRM. I
>

> No one else wants to call it I-BLOCK ??
>
> - Bob

Oops I see now that George Sherman posted last night
with this term, on this list. We had been using it on a
different list (DXFlorida) for the past couple of weeks.

But if it fits, let's spread the word.

(I have to stop going through unread messages backwards.
Really).

- Bob

Yahoo! Mail