[IRCA] Names for IBOC-Kahn Lawsuit

Some folks on the broadcast tech lists have taken to renaming it IBUZ.
BTW, Leonard Kahn has filed suit against Ibiquity, Lucent Tech, Clear
Channel and others and charged suppressing competition and monopolizing AM
and FM radio.
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Don Niccum
KCKN, Roswell, NM