[IRCA] BOG wire

Charles,

Thank you for your idea of placing the wire on top of the fence with insulators.  The only problem is that the fence was put up by the contractor who built the house and it runs between the street and the backyard of 14 houses.  The reason for small wire was to conceal it on the small strip of bark dust between the fence and the sidewalk.  Could buy some 22 guage bell wire and get it in the color brown to match the bark dust.  That way kids walking down the side walk might not see it and pull it apart.  I have a wind up reel that was used for a extension power cord for used with weedeaters and such.  Wind the bell wire on that and reel it out one night on a trial basis.  It could also be used on trips to the coast.  I have a bunch of white electric fence spikes that are about 2 foot high, that might work good for stringing the wire for portable use.  Thanks of the ideas members.

Dennis Vroom
Vancouver, WA