[IRCA] CBA 1070, + UNID Country

CBA 1070 was just logged here at 0000 PT / 0800 UT with a CBC Radio
One mention of programming from the BBC World Service, followed by
news/wx, followed by symphonic music from Deutsche Welle. NEW! 2703
miles.

Also fading up quite strongly is a "new country" (but not apparently
"hot country" station, judging by the music I've heard in the past
half hour). I'll guess this is Jones Country from KVKK-MN, but I'll
keep trying for an ID.

Dave Williams
Redmond, OR