[IRCA] KRDM 1240

I'm embarrassed to say I'm not exactly sure when they flipped, but my
hometown KRDM 1240, which was running all talk, is now "1240 La
Bronca" en español. First noted a few nights ago, but honestly it may
have been a couple weeks already as I stay out of the graveyard. Lots
of promos running related to "Hispanic Radio of Central Oregon" and
how to advertise on the station.

I'm not surprised; actually more surprised that one of the other
local broadcasting groups didn't have one of their FM stations go
Spanish before KRDM did. Why, for example, we need two almost
identically programmed Classic Rock stations (a dying format, no?) in
this tiny market is beyond me.

Dave Williams
Redmond, OR