Re: [IRCA] WSRF 1580 Ft.Lauderdale, back on air

Re: [IRCA] WSRF 1580 Ft.Lauderdale, back on air

Scott,

Thanks for helping clear things up.

 From what I heard today, I'd say they are definitely not running 10kW --
not anywhere around here at least.

Today was what they sounded like before hurricane Wilma, so your conclusion
they're still at the interim site would make the most sense to me, and 400W
would also match the poor signal I had.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan