Re: [IRCA] WSRF 1580 Ft.Lauderdale, back on air

At 04:32 PM 2/3/2006, you wrote:
>On the afternoon of 2/3/06, WSRF 1580 Ft.Lauderdale, is noted back on with
>their Caribbean format.  They had been silent since hurricane Wilma,
>10/24/05.
>
>Programming is // WJCC 1700 Miami Springs.
>
>The FCC database no longer shows them as silent but Radio-Locator still has
>them listed as "Currently off the air".  Because of regular checks I know
>they have not been on for more than a day or two.  This could be the first
>day back.  Unknown as of yet if they will be on at night.

Any idea if they're now operating from the 1170 Davie site, or
whether they're diplexing with 1400 Fort Lauderdale again, as they
were doing before Wilma? The CP to move to the 1170 site was just
granted a few weeks ago, and I'd find it hard to believe that they've
built out a diplex, with all the engineering work that entails, in so
little time...