Re: [IRCA] That finishes ON (was Re: That finishes ND)

Re: [IRCA] That finishes ON (was Re: That finishes ND)

Not counting LPRTs, I've heard all the AM stations in the Yukon (both of
them).  I've also heard all of Washington except for a couple of call
changes (Spokane 1230 & 1280, plus maybe a couple others).  For Hawaii,
I still need KUAU-1570, plus 1170 & 1370 if they're on the air.  I'm not
sure about Oregon or BC, but I'm close if I haven't heard them all