[IRCA] WWBG-1470 HELP NEEDED

1470 WWBG NC GREENSBORO 0106 02/02/06
“…AND NOW COAST TO COAST WITH GEORGE NOORE ON WWBG AM 1470.”
[WFM-TN]

Help on this station....
Here is strange one. I know I heard what I have writen above as I wrote it.
However, every list I checked on the internet says it is in spanish and
their pattern is directed away from me. Any one have any ideas as to
wheather this station really broadcast Coast to Coast? Or is it all spanish
and I totally missed the ID?

Thanks

Willis, K4APE
Old Fort, TN