Re: [IRCA] Update: Southeast Florida IBOC changes.

Re: [IRCA] Update: Southeast Florida IBOC changes.

Paul,

I was once told putting anything down on paper constituted copyrighting,
the only advantage of registering said copyright was in proving who came up
with it first, once the lawyers descended.

Archived as my notion of 'hisslessness" now is -- in doubtless countless
discuses across this land -- my legacy should enjoy assurances of
ceaselessness.

My apologies to those who suffer the hopelessness of humorlessness.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) FL