Re: [IRCA] That finishes ND

Thanks for making it easier Scott.  By gosh, I can hear all of the ones mentioned below, even with my horrid buzz.  I might even try for Marin County now.  With 1510 (KPIG) moving to the East
Bay that should leave only KCBS in that county & they can be heard even thru their own IBOC white noise.

don k.