[IRCA] 850 KICY Nome AK

Well,
Sort of struggling with the audio from KICY, but I got it. Good variety of Contemporary Christian Music interspersed with a couple of "easy going" , "chatting" female announcers.  PSA's etc.  Their website doe's have an audio stream, but it appears to be about a minute and 15 seconds behind, plus it drops off fairly frequently.

Dave! You make it look so easy!  Thanks for motivating me, even if you didn't know it!
AK#2, both this season- and NOME to boot.
73- Doug Pifer
Albany, OR
- with a noise floor higher than Mt. Everest!