[IRCA] I'm back online

Crew:

If anyone has tried to e-mail me and either has given up on a reply, or has
had his/her/its e-mail returned, I'm back.

My Internet service provider (ISP.com: that's their name!) suspended me for
non-payment for about 3 days. Turns out they didn't get payment from our
Visa account because ISP.com had the wrong expiration date for our account.

And, if that weren't enough, for an overlapping period I was have a royal
hard time getting my Windows XP Internet connection software to work.
Partly because when I tried to log on to ISP.com, I was getting "username
unknown in the domain" error indications.

So I didn't know if I was coming or going or what root/rowt/route I was
taking to get nowhere in a big hurry. 4-wheel drive had all wheels spinning
furiously in four directions. Hair tore out in big bunches. New swear words
invented in unknown languages.

Fortunately, had computer repairman come by @ 0900 this morning and in the
process call ISP.com and find out what the heck. Remember, I can't talk for
the time being; and sometimes my Philppine wife has trouble communicating
nuances in
English.

To make a short story long, it's fixed and I learned a lot. Paid $60 to the
repairman but he's a good consultant.

To those who DON'T want to hear from me, just put me on your spam list or
shunt me off as junk mail.

73 de Charlie