[IRCA] QSLs

i began with the QSLs in 1959 and it has always been an off/on thing
with me. i began listening to MW and "Police Calls"on a battery set
during WWII. out on the farm we had no juice in those days. i knew about
ham QSLs but never thought about broadcast QSLs until a friend came up
with some old Popular Electronics and i became WPE4CMR/DL and a Sweden
Calling DXers reporter. i dont have a lot of paper but i remember the
circumstances of almost every reception. i wont do many follow ups and
seldom report to a station the second time. if i dont get a reply thats
the breaks. but i dont send many reports these days and am slowly
winding down to where ill be back to where i began-just a radio
listener! but the QSLs are the things that always brought me back to the
hobby and thats where the memories are. its not a childish thing either-
im 74 yrs old and no wimp!